Hot Tip!

Hey,

So you guys that actually read my blog from week to week (thank you by the way), may also have come to realize that I generally post on Sundays.  That's because I usually finish a project Sat night or Sunday morning then take pics when our house is filled with sun and then post.  Well, I am very well on my way with a ba-jillion-ith iteration of one my all time TNT patterns and I am L-O-V-I-N-G it.  Fer realz.  But I had to take a break today right before finishing my hem, because the hubby agreed to come to a fabric store with me downtown and it sucked up all my sewing time and daylight time for that matter.

So I don't have a project to share with you this week, buuuuuuut I do have news of a liquidation sale to share with you.  That's right.  The store I made a special trip to today is (sadly) going out of business, but that means (as of today) everything in the store is 60% (and it's probably only going to go up).  Seriously, everything people... silk, wool, rayon, denim, corduroy, leather, everything (yes I bought some of each of those, well not silk.. but ya know, gotta stop somewhere).  So anyways, for those of you that live in new york, I thought I would share that with you.  My Sunday night gift to you.

PS Fabrics
359 Broadway, New York, NY 10013

To those of you that make it there, don't forget to share your project with us! I promise you I will!

Kten :o)

PS.  While you're there, take a look at that 'Furniture Outlet' across the St... since when did souvenirs become furniture??

Comments